Okay, swa-nation, once I get some of the current hunts I’m working on on lock I’m gonna start my “Infinity War” shiny quest. Basically the rules are gonna Work a little something like this:
1) I will hunt down 6 shiny Pokémon sharing colors with the five infinity stones (red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and orange) and they will be named after the infinity stones.
2) Any shiny caught that is not my target must be named after an avenger and placed in a special box
3) I will be using methods but I cannot repeat any methods
4) One hunt must be full odds
5) Only Thanos can be used initially, but each stone shiny I catch can be used in the remaining hunts.
6) Stone shiny Pokémon must be caught in the order Thanos stole the stones in the film
7) And finally— at the end of the hunt I will release half the avenger shiny Pokémon I caught in the process of finding each stone shiny. At random. In a live stream. —
Comment below on what you think will make some good stone shiny targets, and hit that follow button to stay tuned in on news as I prep this hunt. —
#shinyhunt #shinyhunting #pokemon #methodhunting #fulloddshunt #shinypokemon #friendsafari #dexnav #hordeencounter #chainfishing #pokeradar #fullodds #thanos #marvel #infinitywar #infinitystones #thesnap #avengersinfinitywar #avengers