I̥f̥ ḁt̥ f̥i̥r̥s̥t̥ y̥o̥u̥ d̥o̥n̥’t̥ s̥u̥c̥c̥e̥e̥d̥...
A behind the scenes look of the highs and lows (emotions and brows) as I try to record one 3 minute video. .
Progression of My Video Recordings:
1. Jump around like Rocky to psych myself up.
2. Huff some essential oils, and yell "you've so got this!!!"
3. Sit down in chair, check lighting, and fix hair 562 times.
4. Decide lighting and hair are fab.
5. Hit record + start strong
6. Ask Brandon why he's making that distracting face.
7. Stop Recording.
8. Still psyched. I've got this.
9. Hit record.
10. Flow through the first 2:45 and mispronounce a word.
11. Stop Recording.
12. No big deal.
13. Fix hair 3 times and decide it's go time.
14. - 23. Repeat of #6
25. Huff More Oils.
26. Get over my dang self (and my perfectionism)
27. Decide to really share from my heart.
28. Hit record
29. Finish the video
30. Fall to the floor, convinced I'm never going to do that again.
Progression of my FB Live Videos:
1. Write down a couple thoughts that have been swirling around my head for a hot minute.
2. Adjust my bandana and fly-aways.
3. Hit "Go Live"
4. Start with standard "hello, hello, hello" or "hey, y'all!"
5. Love that people are there with me.
6. Share, love it, and hit "Stop Live"
7. All smiles + crack open a kombucha to celebrate
The "Red Light Recording Fever" is real! FB Live or Recording - which one's your jam?