1. Nicknames: Jen... That’s all!
2. Dream job: Author!!! And book reviewer... Full time... Just surround me with books!
3. Eye color: Green
4. Hair color: Brown
5. Favorite school subject: English/Drama
6. Favorite food: Mashed potatoes
7. Day or Night: Day
8. Relationship status: MARRIED!!!
9. Idol: I mean... None really... But I do have several authors who I look up to! (Too many to count though)
10. What would you do with a million dollars: Buy two houses, spend all the rest on books, publishing costs, my blog, and more puppies! Because I want 500 Australian Shepherds... Like now! LOL
1. Where are you from: California Girl!!! Although I’m currently in AZ for school!
2. Series or standalone: Series.
3. Which author inspires you the most: Mesu Andrews @mesuandrews
, Connilynn Cossette @connilyncossetteauthor
, Lynn Austin, Jill Eileen Smith @jilleileensmith
, Francine Rivers.... EVERYONE ELSE.
4. Cats or dogs: Is this even a contest? DOGS.
5. Favorite film: Hmm... You’d have to be more specific! Narrow it down by genre please! I have such a love for all films, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, classics...
6. Biggest fear: Chickens. Don’t judge.
7. Your stranded on an island and you have to pick three books. They are: The Bible, Return to Me, and A Light on a Hill... and Not My Will, and the Pharoah’s Daughter, and THe Crimson Cord. Ok that’s all. I CAN’T JUST PICK THREE!
I was tagged by @emmyannew
. If I tagged you you’re welcome to participate in one or both of these challenges! Let me know if you’ve learned something new about me, or if we have anything in common!
#Christianfiction #amediting #writerssociety #writerscommunity #Christianfictionauthor #storytelling #amwriting #bookstagram #writersofinstagram #writing #writersofig #writerslife #writingtip #writingparty #WIP #nanowrimo #bookpic #christianwriter #christianauthor #christianblogger #bookworms #bibliophile #bookish #writingcommunity #wordboss