Otra foto del #MOTD
de ayer, tengo que seguir practicando los cut crease con glitter 😅
I finally cashed in a gift certificate from Christmas and ordered these lovelies from @handinhandsoap
! For every product purchased, Hand in Hand donates one bar of soap and provides one month of clean water to help save a child's life. If the great philanthropy isn't enough to sway you, I can vouch that these are some seriously good products (and cruelty-free)!
✨ hello!! these are the products im going to be focusing on panning until they're completely empty ✨
✨ the make up obsession contour powder in light • probably won't buy this again, it's much too dark for me ✨
✨ the no. 7 instant radiance foundation in the shade calico • i've already bought a back up of this, but the colours a little dark for me. but it's so hard for me to find a good foundation because of my dry skin, so it'll do for now ✨
✨ the l'oreal 24 hour infallible matte powder in 123 warm vanilla • bloody love this stuff, it's such a great powder but it isn't cruelty free so i am not buying it again! if anyone has anyone good mattifying powder recommendations that are cruelty free let me know ✨
#panningmakeup #panningcommunity #panningprogress #panning #makeup #makeupobession #no7 #powder #projectpan #projectpan2017 #projectpancommunity
Hopefully, the pink gloss on the second row will be finished by my bday (june 23rd). My plan for this pupa cat is 1st to use up the gloses, 2nd use the cream highliterl (on the other part) 3rd use the eye primer and shadows. I don't want to use te powders until creamy things are gone because otherwise is messy.
#panthatpalette #projectpancommunity #panporn #projectpan
inspirado en los festivales
Look total @nyxcosmetics_es
en el tono sandman
Liquid crystal liner en crystal gold
Perfect shadow palette en Rustic Antique
After I finished my Catrice powder yesterday, I happened to finish a couple more products later that night. I also went through my collection and decluttered 2 things. So exciting! 🎉
1. Old beautyblender. This really needed to go. I think 20€ for this is way too much, so I'm using the real techniques sponges at the moment (love them).
2. This lash curler is years old. It was one of my first make up items, so it's kind of sad. But it really doesn't perform that well anymore, I already bought a new one.
3. Annayake Tomo Eau de Parfum: I got this rollerball perfume in my last year's douglas advent calendar. Used this mainly before going to bed. Smelled nice, but wouldn't purchase it.
4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Mask: I love this mask, I will definitely repurchase this at the next sale.
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: I put this on my breakouts and it really helps with that. Already using a backup of it.
6. Catrice Prime and Fine transparent powder: Already posted that one yesterday. Okay powder.
7. Mini douglas home spa Hand Cream: Also from my advent calendar. Smelled very nice, I think I will purchase this later this year.
#empty #empties #projectpancommunity #declutter #projectpan #makeupuseup #projectuseitup