I can’t believe it! I’ve finally hit pan on this after months of daily use. This powder was really great but I got tired of using it. With the right primer this would keep some areas nice and matte but my t-zone continuously gets oily throughout the day and that’s with any products I’ve tried. .
16 minutes ago05
DECLUTTER!!! So I went through my stuff and decided to get rid of all these items:
1. The L'Oréal Matt & Messy gel: I've had this for 3-4 years now, I used the crap out of it but I just tried it in my hair and I don't like how it looks on me anymore. And it's supposed to be tossed after a year, so yeah...
2. Sinful colors nail polish in dream on: the color of the nail polish changed, it used to be a very bright purple and now it's some pale red. The formula has changed, it must have gone bad 😕
3. The Body Shop lip butter in chocomania: Idk if you will be able to see but there are bubbles on the surface of the product, pretty sure it has gone bad and I don't feel comfortable putting this on my lips anymore.
4. Essence nail file: I have so many nail files and thid one has been used a lot, it doesn't perform as well as it used to.
5. Mini efl brush: this came with the undereye powder but it's not really good imo, I just don't use it.
6. Essence magnet. I bought this years ago with a nail polish (Idk if you remember, there was this "magnet nails" trend) I used it ONCE. Byebye.
I feel pretty good about this!
I #hitpan in the shade "zero" from my depotted #urbandecay shadow box.
My tweezers can sometimes have a mind of their own 😩 so I use this in my brows ( just to fill in a few spots) This shade does have teeny tiny shimmers✨ in it so I do have to be careful but so far so good👍