I'm on my way to my second practice of the day ⛸, and I have some time to post my breakfast from this morning! I kept it simple by having a small roasted sweet potato drizzled with almond butter and a slice of my Blueberry Banana Bread! I'm working on revising the recipe and will post an updated version soon😜🤗
If you are tired of the same old meals (like I get) then throw a Spicy recipe in! This recipe is really a break out of the norm and it kinda feels like a cheat.
You can use this recipe to top a salad, as a meal by itself or in a number of other ways. The other weekend we made tacos with gluten free wraps and organic salsa using this exact recipe. The results, AMAZINGNESS!
Here is the recipe... Ingredients:
- 6 ounces Organic ground turkey.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic.
Cook and prep time: 10 min
1. Take a big bowel and mix everything into it
2. Grab a frying pan and coat the bottom with avocado oil
3. Put everything into the frying pan and cook until at your desired temperature
Have a blast enjoying this one. Let me know how you incorporate it into a meal.
I am a single gal on a budget. But that does not mean that I sacrifice healthy eating for it. Yesterday on the blog, I shared how I buy my favorite healthy food and wellness products from the comfort of my own home at wholesale prices.
Yup, I am talking all about my latest obsession with @thrivemkt
. All my favorite brands are on the site and I absolutely stand behind the social mission of Thrive Market.
To learn more about Thrive Market and to get a @primalkitchenfoods
treat along with your purchase, head on over to the blog.😊 Link in profile // http://www.leancleanandbrie.com/2017/06/thrive-market-real-foods-budget.html .
If you eat a lot of meat (and of course you do), I strongly recommend buying the grass-fed stuff. Regular beef is so filled with chemicals, hormones, steroids, and god knows what else, that it wreaks havoc on our bodies when we consume it consistently.
- 🐄 I realize it's more expensive but actually not by that much and the health benefits are too numerous to list. You don't need to eat organic everything, but grass-fed beef should be at the top of your list.