Here it issss, how I curl and style my hair 🙌🏻🤗 Now I want to start by saying I know nothing about hair, I'm lucky I even know how to curl it, but so many of you requested a video for it. The trick for my hair to be super big is dry shampoo. I use it even if my hair is clean. It gives me the texture and volume without having to tease it. I also use a soft hold hair spray so it doesn't give me that crunchy feeling. By the way I swear I'm not depressed or mad in the video 😂 I was just scared of being burned because I was using the tiny little camera monitor as a mirror 🙈
Some things to keep in mind:
1. I use a 1 1/2 inch curling iron
2. I curl one piece away from the face one toward the face to give me more of a messy curl and more volume
3. The pieces in front of the face always curl away from the face never toward
4. I have a lot of hair, it's very fine but it's pretty dense.
5. I have a lot of layers, more than I would like but my hair was platinum blonde so I had to cut a lot of it off
6. The layers help give the hair tons of volume
7. There will be some freeze but I don't mind it, so I just let it be
8. The following day your hair will look better, second day curls always do
9. I only wash my hair 2 times a week so my hair is not oily, it lasts a long time
10. I like my hair big, the bigger the hair the closer to heaven 🙈 so I use a lot of hair spray and dry shampoo
Song 🎼 Ardian Bujupi- "E Embel"
-------------------------------------------------- #makeupforbarbies #shimycatsmua #allmodernmakeup #hairandmakeupdiary #flawlesssdolls @maryhadalittleglam @makeupslaves @makeuptutorialsx0x @fiercesociety @shimycatsmua @makeupforbarbies @flawlesssdolls @hairmakeupdiary @hypnaughty.makeup @allmodernmakeup