I’ve gotten a few new followers on my page and I want to get to know y’all better!! So here are 25 fun facts about me! If you can relate to any, comment below!!!! 1. I LOVE chocolate. Like I could just eat that forever and nothing else.
2. I have never broken any bones in my body.
3. I am SUPER shy and quiet when you first meet me.
4. I hate talking on the phone.
5. I’m a homebody for sure. Would much rather spend the night comfy at home than go out anywhere.
6. I dropped out of high school and got my GED.
7. I may have a slight addiction to coffee.
8. I love to decorate.
9. I believe in equality.
10. I am PRO CHOICE.
11. My dream day would be laying/playing in a field with a million puppies.
12. I’ve worked for the same company since I was 15 and will only leave once I can become a full time coach.
13. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
14. One of my biggest fears is dying or getting REAL messed up in a car accident.
15. Nothing brings me greater joy than when I can help someone change their life.
16. I absolutely HATE driving.
17. I’m a very blunt/straight forward person.
18. Law and order svu is my number 1 show with greys anatomy at a close 2nd.
19. I’m using health and fitness to help me overcome my depression and anxiety.
20. Horror movies are the best.
21. I love cheese. You can never have too much cheese.
22. My happy place is at the lakefront watching the sunset.
23. I am a huge animal lover. Dogs are number one always ❤️
24. I am super close with my mom and twin sister.
25. I get hiccups all the time and I’m not sure why.
She warms my life the way this sunset softens the harsh day. Rogue Mothering may not be easily digested in a standardized world...but it's worth it to have the honor to walk your childhood with you wanting me by your side. I love you my daughter. I love the ways you are different from me. I love how you think for yourself and learn by watching. I love how you know who you are and stand up for yourself. I love how much I've learned from you. #ilovemyteenager #roguemothering #relationshipstakework
- Insecurity 🌿
I put on a bikini just for the purpose of taking photos for Instagram, on the left I almost cracked my back out of place from trying to bend it and pulled my butt cheeks up one by one to make them appear bigger. And on the right I am just relaxing my body. 🙃
I had scoliosis surgery and therefore cannot bend my back like most people can due to the titanium in my spine. I had always been horribly self conscious about my back having no curves and appearing wide when I sit relaxed. I've posted about it before and would get insecure/jealous when I saw images of people with curvy bodies.
I thought they looked like this 24/7 from behind.
I would get so upset because I knew I could not look like that all the time.
But the truth is, nobody does. A picture is just a split second. We all look different from different angles.
But all these angles are still our bodies. We are equally worthy in all our photos.
I am no longer insecure about the way my body looks on the right because I know nobody looks like the photo on the right all the time. That's my body and I should not be ashamed of it!! 🌴☀️
#bodypositive #alsome #mybody #notashamed #loveyourbody #selfconfidence #beyourself #glutes #begrateful #selflove #bewhoyouare #bootygoals
I am me. I am real. I’m not a Barbie doll, I don’t have many facemold.. I only have 1 face.. What you see is what you get. I don’t like to hide things.. I don’t like to lie.. I never afraid of being on the opposite side of anyone.
You can ask me about anything and I will tell you the truth. I always stand for what I believe, even if it makes me stand alone. I'm a loner, of course I never afraid to be alone. In fact, in my whole life I always alone 😅 I’m a true single fighter since I was 18 years old and I've proven it to everyone that I can take a best care of myself even nobody has ever guided me or supported me in living this life.
Get a real life.. be realistic.. we are who we are, not who we think we are 😅 Face the fact, live according to the reality.. no need to pretend to be someone else.. do not live in an unreal world of fantasy.. too many fabricate stories that may not exist.. just hallucinations.
Wake up.. wake up.. get up.. get up.. stand up.. stand up.. let’s exercise 😜🏃🏻♀️ why are you all so serious reading this? 🤣 Gotcha! 😆