I was trying to get a "candid" photo casually walking down the stairs but it felt so awkard posing frozen when people are looking🙈🤣 I don't know how other bloggers do it.. But anyway, here's a real candid one🤗 Thanks for trying @vegasfoodqueen I actually do like this shot😙💕 Have a great night loves💗
A French woman never neglects her neck. When applying product at night, take it all the way down to your décolletage. Your palms don't need to be saturated with serum or cream. Just pat the area lightly while your hands have a thin layer leftover from application to the face. You will notice a difference without ever having to use more than you usually do.
BEFORE ⏩ AFTER from today on this natural beauty! Products used⤵️
- Nars: All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, Radiant Creamy Concealer, Orgasm Blush, Laguna Bronzer.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows + ABH Modern Renaissance Palette.
- L'oréal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner.
- Ardell Lashes in 101 Black.
- ABH Eyebrow Powder Duo in Chocolate.
- Becca Highlight in Champagne Pop.
- Tarte 12 hr Brightening Primer.
- Laura Mericer Setting Powder.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Sandy (She was putting on her own lip colour later on in the day)
Was so inspired by @jamescharles galaxy look. I have never tried anything like this and I am so glad I took a risk with my look tonight for the QDP Prom (it's space theme btw) I used my @jeffreestarcosmetics killer beauty palette and weirdo liquid lipstick with mint condition highlighter on top.