1. Eliminate odor, It helps to eliminate any lingering odors:
* After cutting onion, garlic, or fish in the kitchen, simply rub a little mouthwash into your hands.
* Place some mouthwash on a washcloth, and massage your feet with it after a shower to keep foot odor at bay.
* You can also prevent your kitchen garbage from stinking by placing cotton balls or paper towels soaked in mouthwash inside the trash bin.
2. Helps cure fungus on your nails and feet
Mix 2 equal parts of mouthwash and vinegar. Moisten a cotton ball with the mixture, and apply it to the nails and/or feet 2 to 3 times a day. If you do this consistently, in a couple of weeks you will see the results.
3. Prevents dandruff
Mouthwash has antifungal properties, which makes it perfect to fight dandruff. Before bathing, mix 1 part water with 1 part mouthwash. Once you have washed your head with your regular shampoo, apply this mixture to your scalp, let it sit for a few minutes, and then rinse.
4. Relieves mosquito bites
Mosquito bites are very common...and very annoying. Use a cotton ball soaked with mouthwash on the affected area. This will effectively reduce swelling and itching.
5. Can be used as a facial toner
If you are out of facial toner, you can use mouthwash instead. Not only does it remove any excess makeup and dirt but it also fights pimples. Dab some mouthwash onto a cotton ball and apply it over your face, but don’t try it if you have chemical-sensitive skin.
6. Prevents infection
If you got a new body piercing or a tattoo, mouthwash will help your skin heal faster and prevent infections. Simply apply some mouthwash onto the blisters every day.
7. Prevents bruising
To save yourself from an unpleasant bruise (or at least reduce its appearance), dab some mouthwash onto a cotton ball and apply it to the affected area.
8. Can be a good deodorant
This is an ideal trick to save you from an embarrassing situation. Take a cotton ball, soak it in mouthwash, and dab into your armpits.
9. Prevents lice
Mouthwash is also very effective for killing head lice. Saturate the hair with mouthwash, put a shower cap on, and leave for 15-20 mins. @homeabguide #diy